2017-2018 Graduate Catalog 
    Jun 22, 2024  
2017-2018 Graduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Clinical Practice Graduate Certificate

Must have a baccalaureate degree in social work, psychology, counseling, sociology, or special permission from an accredited institution; must be a graduate student pursuing a degree in social work, psychology, or sociology; or must have a graduate degree and be a mental health professional who serves or plans to provide services to military service members, veterans, citizen soldiers, and/ or their families or other special populations. Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on 4.0 scale in last 60 credits which must include no more than 12 hours of graduate study OR concurrently enrolled in the MSW degree program. Three Recommendation for The Graduate Program forms. Letters of recommendation also may be submitted. Personal statement of no more than five typed, double-spaced pages which addresses applicant’s (a) interest in pursuing the profession of social work, (b) volunteer and paid work experience, (c) future career plans, and (d) community involvement.